Engineers Without Borders - Digital Marketing Services and Event Planners Needed
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Engineers Without Borders - Minnesota Professional Chapter
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
EWB is a non-profit humanitarian organization that implements sustainable infrastructure in international communities. We are a group of smart people with big hearts – and along our journey, we transform our professionals into responsible, creative leaders capable of solving challenging problems.
EWB-MN is in need of marketing professionals who can volunteer 2-4 hours of their time per week to developing and executing a marketing strategy for the organization.
EWB-MN is in need of event planners to help plan semi-annual fundraisers for the organization. We raise all of our own funds and have many volunteers to help support this initiative.
Please contact our officers for more information!
How To Apply
Please email our officers with the following information:
(1) your past professional experience
(2) any international, volunteering, or infrastructure experience you may have
(3) your bandwidth in terms of hours per week
(4) if you are able to commute to Minneapolis or St. Paul easily (yes/no)
(5) any questions you have for our officers.