A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
TEL is dedicated to bringing communities out of poverty by driving the adoption of innovative, cost-effective and sustainable solutions that improve lives (more at www.techxlab.org). Our global impact is made possible by a vibrant, gifted and fun team of volunteers, including students, post-graduates, professionals and more.
TEL is seeking Database Enhancers to support the expansion of our online database which will aid the organization in fulfilling a core component of its mission.
In order to maximize TEL’s impact and reach, the Database Enhancer will be responsible for:
●Researching innovative technology-based solutions to problems of poverty
●Succinctly writing background information on the solution provider in addition to general information on the solution.
● Reviewing and editing solution forms
● Adding solutions directly to the online database after completion of internal review processes
Requirements & Qualifications:
● You are passionate about implementing innovative approaches to improving the lives of people around the world
● You have strong writing skills
● You can contribute at least 6-8 hours per week of your time
● You possess creativity, team spirit and a sense of humor
● Working 100% remotely
● Exposure to the International Development/NGO sector
● Profile on TEL’s website
● Flexible schedule (you organize your time commitment around your schedule)
● Access to free networking events
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
This is a volunteer position. To apply for this position, please send a Motivation Letter outlining your experience and availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Database Enhancer Volunteer” You can also include your resume (optional).