We are seeking a HR Assistent to strengthen the internal and external communications of our organization. S/he will help out with the development and execution of HR processes within the organization. A good level of English is required and basic knowledge of Spanish is necessary. We offer a flexible and creative professional opportunity with a young social enterprise, where you can turn ideas into reality, and collaborate with an inspiring, diverse and international team.
- Assisting in coordinating and executing administrative processes regarding HR
- Assisting in recruitment activities
- Salary administration
- suggesting/implementing innovative ideas for branding campaigns
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Motivated with a positive work ethic
- Experience with or interest in living abroad
- Background or work experience in HR
- Passionate about sustainable development
WHO ARE WE?
Casa de la Alegría: a foundation that with its love and dedication supports children and youngsters who have dealt with (family) traumas like sexual, mental and/or physical abuse or addiction. Their mission is to empower vulnerable, precious children so they can finally discover their strengths and talents. In the end both as for the coming future, these children will be able to raise their voice and to embody the new generation which can make a true difference to a local, sustainable and loving everyday life. Also, the profit of BSA goes to Casa de la Alegría.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers