We are looking for a Community Coordinator with an interest in design to help grow and maintain our community. This is a voluntary role.
As Community Coordinator you will play a key role in identifying, establishing, and maintaining networks, connections, and opportunities on behalf of Office of Displaced Designers. You will also assist in providing an organized and professional environment to program participants.
You will be supported by a small international team who possess backgrounds in architecture + design, design education, and international cooperation. The minimum time commitment is 6 weeks with an average of 40 hours per week.
- assist with developing/ delivering outreach/ engagement strategies
- research and identify existing networks, groups, individuals and organizations relevant to ODD
- maintain contacts database
- assist with promoting ODD programs
- act as a point of contact for program participants
- provide support for ODD programs as needed
- Completed 2 years university level coursework or similar OR have equivalent work experience
- confident English speaker
- relevant experience in communications, community organizing, and office management
- comfortable working both independently and in a group
- you will need an empathetic outlook and you must be reliable
Lesvos based individuals and those with Greek fluency are highly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Please submit the application found at www.displaceddesigners.org/community-coordinator