Volunteer Youth Basketball Referees
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by YMCA of the East Bay: Downtown Berkeley YMCA
Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Downtown Berkeley YMCA
2001 Allston Way
Volunteer referees are needed for the Downtown Berkeley YMCA 2018 Fall Youth Basketball League.
This is a beginner friendly semi-competitive environment for boys ages 7–10. Referees are needed for games on Saturdays from November 3- December 15th. No games on November 24. Games are played between 10:30am-2:00pm.
- Basketball playing or refereeing experience preferred.
- Experience working in a youth sports or after school program.
- Some knowledge of basketball rules.
- Fun person who enjoys the game of basketball
referee at least 1-2 games on Saturdays
Referee training will take place at least 1-2 weeks before first league game.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please contact Jocelyn Leche , Youth & Teen Director at 510-665-3234 or email@example.com if interested!