Bids and Bites for Bassets Coordinator
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
PO Box 88
- The Bids and Bites for Bassets Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of our annual Bids and Bites for Bassets held in October in Orange County, with the help of a planning committee.
- The Bids and Bites Coordinator helps assemble and oversee a committee to assist in the fundraising efforts, collecting auction and raffle prizes, etc.
- They work closely with the Board of Directors (BOD) on event approval and budget and social media, PR and newsletter teams on promoting events as well as the foster and adoption teams as needed.
- The Bids and Bites Coordinator will track expenses and income for the event and report this information to the BOD and the Donor Development Coordinator for assessment and help with the development of the yearly fundraising plan as needed.
- The Bids and Bites Coordinator is not obligated to help with other fundraising coordinator’s lead events but is encouraged to do so.
- The Bids and Bites Coordinator must be available to volunteer at Bids and Bites held annually in October.
- This position sits on our Executive Committee and requires participation in a meeting via conference call 2 times per year and an in-person meeting twice per year.
- Event planning experience a plus. The ability to see a project through from start to finish is mandatory.
How To Apply
Complete the application at https://www.bassethoundrescue.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/