A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2677 North Main Street
There's nothing quite like the power of music. For Hospice patients, music therapy provides much-needed physical and emotional relief. As a Music Therapy Volunteer, you'll be making a lasting and positive difference in someone's life. This is a great opportunity for not only music therapy students, but for anyone who enjoys playing music!
- Play music for Hospice patients to provide them with physical and emotional peace
- Provide companionship, active listening, bedside sitting, reading, etc.
- Provide own instrument
- Must be able to play an instrument (guitar, harp, violin, piano, etc.)
- Reliable and punctual
- Compassionate, enthusiastic, and supportive
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug test
- Must have valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Bilingual a plus
We are seeking volunteers for both Los Angeles and Orange County.
To volunteer please call Emily Sparks- Volunteer Program Coordinator (949) 629-0220
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Emily Sparks, at (949) 629-0220 or email her if you're interested in this opportunity.