A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate, you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Associate must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
Save the Water™ is seeking a Fundraising Associate, Grants Writer. If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
What you will be responsible for...:
Provide utmost support and assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Grants Program. Design, prepare and implement grant applications. Research and compile information on grant prospects. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
Apply Now if you have...:
- Solid writing, editing, and presentation ability.
- Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Ability to work cooperatively, and to take initiative where appropriate.
- Focused attention to detail and follow through.
- Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
- Fundraising experience or education preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1-year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience)
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers