Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
3543 18th Street, #8
Exciting Volunteer Opportunity! Give Back to the Community!
The Women’s Building is looking for a BILINGUAL Technology Assistant Volunteer!!
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
• Provide culturally sensitive, one-on-one computer and technology tutoring to visitors who drop in and/or make appointments.
• Assist computer lab users with procedures such as using e-mail, researching on the Internet, typing a resume, transferring and saving files, etc.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Technologically proficient and knowledgeable of various computer applications.
• Cultural competence in working with diverse populations and commitment to social justice.
- SPANISH language skills required (conversational)
- This position requires a 3 month minimum commitment 4 hours per week.
We are currently interested in someone that is available:
Thursday from 1-5pm
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers