A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associate are expected to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
The Role :
Save the Water™ is seeking a Fundraising Associate. If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. All Associate positions are remote/virtual opportunities. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What you will be responsible for…..
- Contributing to and carrying out planned fundraising projects and campaigns
- Researching, Compiling and maintaining information regarding donors
- Creating proposals, applications, and supporting documents outlining STW™ fundraising projects
- Attending monthly Fundraising Group meetings and/or weekly project Team meetings
Your Take Away…..
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Advance your knowledge on fund development & public relations
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have….
- Good writing and editing skills
- Associates degree completed or comparable work experience (6 months to 1 year full time/paid non-profit work experience)
- Willingness to learn
- Focused attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner
Candidates from all backgrounds like Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Corporate Communication, Content Writers, Project Managers are welcome to apply.
How To Apply
Keywords: Fundraising, Funding, Water Research, Campaign, Virtual environment