Short-Term (few weeks/months)
355 Cambridge Street
Are you passionate about supporting solutions around the environment, human rights and public health challenges? Interlock Media needs you!
Interlock Media is a nonprofit, activist film company that supports informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works. Current works include documentaries on…...
- Improving the education opportunities for students in the context of economic disparities, race and gender.
- How Margaret Fuller’s shattered gender norms and influenced the feminist movement.
Because Interlock tackles challenging topics with an entirely independent lens, our self-funding model is critical to creating hard hitting pieces while also training the next generation of activist filmmakers. An important source of project support is our annual gala special event featuring a live fundraising auction.
This is where you come in! We need creative, organized auction pro’s to plan and execute this crucial source of revenue. Ideally you will have the proven ability to:
- Brainstorm awesome auction items and packages
- Solicit raffle items/donors/sponsorship
- Manage the live auction process, including its post-event wrap-up
Does this sound like you?
- Takes initiative and operates independently in a resource-limited environment.
- Brings a proactive, can-do attitude to work
- Balances details and the big picture to deliver great results
- Turns a special event auction into an exciting part of a fun, memorable evening
Schedule: Minimum 20 hours/week commitment for 4 months, from August through November.
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer.
Job type: Part-time; non-profit; 4 month commitment.
Online Auction Tools
About Interlock Media, Inc.
Interlock Media, Inc., located near Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA, is an activist film company that points to solutions for environmental, human rights and public health challenges. We support informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works.