A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Carpe Diem Arts is small organization in need of helping hands to strengthen and grow our programs and community. We are seeking a volunteer who will help us recruit and manage volunteers. Preferred candidates will have some background in or connection to the arts. Applicants must have access to a reliable computer with internet access.
This is a remote position with opportunities to meet regularly with the Executive Director and Associate Director and to attend a variety of our arts program activities.
- In collaboration with the Executive and Associate Directors, develop and promote a wide range of volunteer opportunities; Create detailed volunteer job descriptions
- Recruit volunteers
- Attend recruiting events within the community to attract qualified candidates
- Publicize opportunities for volunteers
- Interview and select candidates
- Manage volunteers:
- Provide training and onboarding for volunteers
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for volunteers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have previous experience coordinating volunteers
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheets on Google Drive (via Google Docs and Sheets), as well as internet and social media
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and short introductory letter to Michelle Mosher.