Are you a social person? Become a receptionist and greet our clients!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Opportunity Junction
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
3102 Delta Fair Blvd.
Opportunity Junction is seeking an afternoon receptionist on Wednesdays to run our front desk. Answer phones, greet visitors, and respond to general inquiries. We are an office-based non-profit and need someone to help at our front desk so our participants and staff can be productive.
Who We Are: Opportunity Junction fights poverty by helping low-income Contra Costa residents gain the skills and confidence to get and keep jobs that support themselves and their families.
• Answering and placing phone calls
• Greeting visitors and referring them to the right staff member
• Answering questions regarding Opportunity Junction and our services
• Participating in light clerical work
Time Commitment: Wednesdays, from 12:30pm- 2:00pm
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please call (925) 776-1133 and ask to speak to Eva Luo, Development Manager, or email email@example.com, or stop by our office, located at 3102 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch, CA today!