A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Universities Across the UK - please register to check availability
The East African Playgrounds Ambassador Scheme is an exciting opportunity that offers the chance for university students to train, lead and develop with East African Playgrounds.
If you have a drive to work hard, have fun and succeed this could be the role for you.
We’ll put you in the driving seat of one of our projects; the Gorilla Trek or Uganda Volunteer Project. Becoming an EAP Ambassador takes you beyond volunteering, leading you to become an upskilled, highly experienced fundraiser and people manager (plus much more) by the end of the scheme.
East African Playgrounds want to invest in students, helping them to become future leaders in the charity sector. In return for our investment in you we expect time, commitment and passion to make the most of all the opportunities you are given.
More specifically we require:
- Commitment to online seminars (January- May).
- Attendance at 2 training conferences, located at various, locations across England and Wales (June- September).
- Commitment to recruit a team of volunteers at your university (September- December).
- Commitment to supporting your team of volunteers (December- May).
- Opportunity to volunteer on one of our summer projects in Uganda, to experience first- hand the impact East African Playgrounds has (June – September, 3 week placement).
We have partnerships at Universities across the UK, so as long as you are at a UK university and are over 18 then you are eligible to apply.
- Training Provided