Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by African Voices Communications, Inc.
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
270 W. 96th Street
Social Media/Marketing Volunteers
African Voices, a non-profit cultural arts organization founded in 1992, seeks three dedicated marketing & communications volunteers to serve on our marketing committee. The team will work collaboratively to research, plan and execute strategies to increase community awareness and engagement. The social media team will manage social media duties in order to build our online presence and crowd fundraising efforts. Individuals must be self-motivated able to conceptualize creative solutions to meet challenges. The organization publishes a literary arts magazine and runs a film festival devoted to women filmmakers. Please submit short resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Goals include raising awareness, promoting engagement and recruiting volunteers through various social media sites.
Duties will include:
- Create content for social media channels, which includes managing content and finding relevant news articles, videos, etc. to post and share
- Respond to messages, comments and posts from followers on social media sites
- Develop strategies to expand our online giving donor base via crowd funding platforms and sell tickets for our events and workshops
- Connect with other nonprofits, organizations and individuals that are related/relevant to our mission and operations
- Monitor and track key insights and metrics to measure
How To Apply
Please submit resume and short cover letter to email@example.com