Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
337 17th Street
The Junior Graphic Designer will work with our Creative Director on designing visuals for Asante Africa Foundation marketing campaigns, and other collateral in relation to the organization's events. This position is effective immediately and can become a long term opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Create graphics for marketing campaigns.
● Banners for website, blog, and sm platforms.
● Event graphics and print materials.
● Photo retouching.
● Collaborate with the marketing team on concepts and strategy.
● Assist the graphic designer in a variety of projects
● Photoshop, Illustrator (Must have their own software), Indesign and Wordpress, a plus.
● Good writing and communicating skills.
● Preparing images for print and web.
● Meet short deadlines and work requirements under pressure.
● Must be a team player and have a passion and commitment to assisting in the growth of a non profit.
● The ability to work from home and attend regular/weekly virtual meetings.
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization.
Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction.
Work well independently as well as part of a team.
Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa.
Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers.
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization.
Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
The position is for a specific project with an expectation of 5 -15 hours of work per week.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation. Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?
Looking forward to working with you for a noble cause!