Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
About Earth Law Center:
Earth Law Center is a 501(c)(3) organization that educates and advocates for laws and policies that recognize and promote the inherent rights of nature to exist, thrive and evolve. Visit http://earthlawcenter.org for more information.
Volunteers working with Earth Law Center can expect to learn about the rights of nature; international, state, and local law and policy; California water issues; grassroots movements; fundraising; and many other areas.
Outreach and Policy Volunteer Responsibilities:
- Research on pressing environmental issues
- Fundraising research and organization
- Research and writing blogs, articles, reports
- Other tasks as needed
- Strong interest in environmental and/or social justice issues
- Excellent research, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good sense of humor
Volunteers are expected to contribute 10 hours per week, working remotely, configuration of hours and days flexible to match volunteer schedules. For duration of volunteering, minimum 3 month commitment is preferred.
- International Volunteers