Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
3543 18th Street, #8
The Women’s Building (TWB) is a multi-cultural, multi-service center in the Mission District of San Francisco. TWB provides services and programs to empower women and girls, a home to a variety of non-profit organizations, and a community center with meeting spaces. Our mission is to provide women and girls with the tools and resources they need to achieve full and equal participation in society.
2- 2.5 hours per week. Thursdays from 2:00-4:30pm excluding the 2nd Thursday of the month.
This position requires a 3 month minimum commitment
• Perform general office duties (shredding, filing, organizing documents, send emails)
• 1 hour of Technology classes every week
• Filing and organizing folders
• Asist and train on social media, google documents, creation of events and surveys, and other programs as needed
• Grammar revision and assistance of documents and Social Media Post
• Assistance with sending out letters to donors (twice in a year)
• Assist with specific projects for the Building.
• Punctual and Reliable
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Strong Reading and Organizational Skills as well as verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technologically proficient; Excel, Google, PPT, Facebook
• Cultural competence in working with diverse populations, including communities of color, immigrants, LGBT communities, and persons of various ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, health status, and abilities.
How To Apply
If you tare interested in applying for this volunteer position please send your resume, cover letter and availability to Jacqueline Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org