A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
370 East Ridge Road
We are seeking volunteers (at least 16 years of age) who will provide assistance to our patients during their dialysis treatment. Volunteers will engage in activities such as:
- Playing board games
- Socializing while providing comfort to patients during treatment
- And more.
Shifts available: Monday-Saturday, 8am-12pm, 12-4pm, and 4-8pm.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Free Parking
- Free membership for Rochester Regional Wellness Center
- Joining 600+ other volunteers in our work and mission
- Making a positive difference in the lives of others
- Being active, staying busy - volunteering has proven health benefits
- Making new friends, networking with and meeting new people
How To Apply
To apply and/or express interest: please go to rochesterregional.org/makeadifference and complete an online "Adult Application." The Volunteer Office will follow up with a confirmation email within two (2) business days.
For any questions, please feel free to call us at 585.922.3725 or 585.922.4328 or email us at email@example.com