Public Relations PRO W/ PASSION 4 ANIMALS (work from your location)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Associated Humane Societies
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1 Humane Way
This opportunity can be structured so that you can work from your location/home.
Do you have passion for animals and experience in public relations to help spread our message and provide advice on:
- Effective PR strategies to Increase the visibility of our organization
- Building meaningful relationships with members of the media, and community partners
- Social media and working with the press
- Media pitches and press releases
- Proactive and reactive press campaigns
- Finding free advertising outlets
- Tracking campaigns
Excellent communication/writing skills and strong organizational skills
This is an unpaid, volunteer position. Communication would be via emails and phone calls.
Please respond with your resume & why you would like to help out.
The Associated Humane Societies, founded in 1906, is the largest animal sheltering system in New Jersey. Our three shelters are located in Newark, Forked River, and Tinton Falls. Our Forked River facility also includes Popcorn Park, which was established in 1977 as a sanctuary for abandoned, injured, ill, exploited, abused or elderly wildlife, birds, exotic and farm animals. The Society is a not for profit, 501 (c) 3 organization, and Popcorn Park is also a federally licensed zoo.
How To Apply
Please forward resume and information on your related experience.