PO Box 88
- The Spring Games Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of our annual Spring Games held in June in Irvine, with the help of a large planning committee.
- The Spring Games Coordinator helps assemble and oversee a committee to assist in the fundraising efforts, gathering vendors, collecting raffle prizes, etc.
- They work closely with the Board of Directors (BOD) on event approval and budget and social media, PR and newsletter teams on promoting events as well as the foster and adoption teams as needed.
- The Spring Games Coordinator will track expenses and income for the event and report this information to the BOD and the Donor Development Coordinator for assessment and help with the development of the yearly fundraising plan as needed.
- The Coordinator is not obligated to help with other fundraising coordinator’s lead events but is encouraged to do so.
- The Spring Games Coordinator must be available to volunteer at Spring Games held annually in June.
- This position sits on our Executive Committee and requires participation in a meeting via conference call 2 times per year and an in-person meeting twice per year.
- Ability to see a project through from start to finish crucial
- Event planning experience a plus
How To Apply
Complete the volunteer application at https://www.bassethoundrescue.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/