Spring Recurring Giving Skilled Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Save the Children - US Headquarters
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Save the Children
501 Kings Highway East
The Spring Recurring Giving skilled volunteer will be responsible for assisting the Recurring Donor team across a number of value driving tasks. The ideal candidate will be interested in understanding the strategies by which donors are acquired and retained and have the acumen to assist the team in building Excel documents, PowerPoint reports and ad-hoc analyses to support the team’s goals.
- Assist in pulling data and creating reports as needed while also focusing on a long term project to help the team understand how we can improve our operations to better retain donors
- Assist in call listening and provide scoring to evaluate call quality for the Call Center’s DRTV and radio campaigns.
- Pull the Acquisition Channel Report export from BBEC and report out Acquisition numbers to internal stakeholders
- Assist in gathering and providing weekly content briefings for our canvassing partners.
- Review and track weekly donor feedback through Voice of Donor report for our canvassing partners
- Interest in marketing and/or consumer insights
- Possess strong written skills, solid interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Please attach resume and cover letter to your application
What’s In It for You
- Structured learning and development program
- Meaningful work under the direct supervision of an experienced Save the Children staff member
- Highly collaborative and innovative teams
- Networking program with managers across the organization
- Flexible schedule
- A family friendly work environment
- The knowledge that the work you are supporting is changing the lives of children all around the world
- Skilled Volunteer
- Part-time: 14+ hours/week
- Dates: January 29, 2019 through April 26, 2019
Save the Children does NOT provide housing or transportation
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children Representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of Child Abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of Child Abuse. All Save the Children Representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.