A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Lemonade Day National is seeking volunteers to assist with writing and submitting grant applications. This position will report to the national development manager.
This is a part-time, unpaid volunteer position. Individuals will volunteer remotely with a personal computer for 10+ weeks (2-4 hours/week). If desired, the development manager may serve as a professional reference for volunteers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prospective grant research and identification
• Grant writing and submission
• Grant-related data entry and administrative support
• Other duties as assigned
• Basic grant writing experience
• Excellent writing, research, and communication skills
• Proactive work ethic, self-directed
• Highly organized with strong time-management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Must have a personal phone and access to a computer
Volunteers interested in grant writing, fundraising, and/or nonprofit administration are encouraged to apply.
Minimum commitment of 2-4 hours per week for 10 weeks required. Schedule is flexible.
Lemonade Day is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and staff members in every phase of employment without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital or parental status, age, national origin, ancestry, qualified disability (except where the individual cannot perform the essential job functions despite reasonable accommodation), sexual orientation, military discharge, source of income, housing status or other legally protected statuses.
How To Apply
Interested volunteer candidates should email a brief description of relevant experience and a writing sample to Meghan Kelleher, National Development Manager, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.