A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 51922
Marketing Department is a core capability of NAAAP Boston, as its chairs and committee members create the marketing strategy and deliver the messages to build NAAAP Boston brand awareness and promote the events.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, this position is responsible for development and implementing a marketing and communications strategy. The incumbent sets goals, monitors work and evaluates results to ensure that departmental objectives and promoting requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
The primary responsibilities of the associate marketing director are to:
- Develop overall marketing plans, objectives and priorities for Association and oversee budget
- Coordinate the writing, editing and design of all communications including social media, newsletters, emails, and other online media promoting the events
- Provide target audience audit and marketing result evaluation
- Guide activities of Marketing Committee volunteers and manage periodic Committee meetings
- Interact with other NAAAP Boston Committees and be visible as a NAAAP Boston Leader
Qualifications / Skill Sets Required:
- Self-motivated and responsible individual, strong work ethic and is an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management and problem-prevention skills
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter describing relevant past experiences and why you are interested in the position to email@example.com.