Habitat for Humanity Board Member
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2376 Plank Road
Interested in helping your neighbors build strength, stability, and self-reliance? Apply to be a member of the Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity Board!
Requirements for Board service:
- Committed to the mission and values of Habitat for Humanity
- Available to provide time, talent, and/or resources towards Habitat's mission
- Passing a background check
Highly qualified candidates might:
- Have professional skills directly relevant to ministry-based housing development (real estate, finance, legal, building and development, faith/ministry)
- Have professional or personal experience in nonprofit housing, either as a service provider or as a beneficiary
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Begin your application by contacting ED@fredhab.org. Please attach your resume and a brief paragraph summarizing your interest in Habitat's mission.
Priority deadline: June 18.
Please also direct any questions to Cassie Kimberlin, Executive Director, via ED@fredhab.org or 540-891-4401 ext. 2017.