Spectrum Enterprise Business Development Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Spectrum Designs Foundation
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
416 Main Street
Spectrum Designs Foundation (SDF) is a nonprofit customized apparel organization providing productive employment to young adults with autism and related disabilities. In addition to SDF’s Design business, SDF provides real life work opportunities through all of its social enterprises including Spectrum Bakes and Spectrum Suds.
The Business Development Volunteer will work out of 416 Main Street in Port Washington, NY where he/she will assist the Enterprise Coordinator with a range of administrative and practical tasks relating to sales, production and fundraisers at SDF’s enterprises, Spectrum Bakes and Suds.
Primary Duties and Responsivities:
· Assist in communications relating to existing or future sales needs.
· Assist with any production needed across the enterprises.
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
· Assist in organizing and anticipating a production schedule which ensures adherence to deadlines.
· Assist in ensuring a high standard of quality control and output on all commodities.
· Take initiative to increase quality control of the overall business activities.
· Assist in fostering and identifying potential customers and donors for the organization’s mission.