Secretary for 2018 NAMI Pierce County Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by NAMI Pierce County
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
***THIS IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER POSITION.
2018 is a going to be a HUGE year for NAMI Pierce County and we need all of the support we can get!
Join our #mentalhealthmovement!
- Be a NAMI Pierce County member in good standing. (For more info on membership, visit nami.org/get-involved/join)
- Have an electronic device and internet access.
- Must be able to use word processing software such as Microsoft Word.
- Records and maintains the minutes of all meetings of the membership and the Board of Directors.
- Act as Corporate Secretary
- Work with the President and the Treasurer to file all required regulatory filings in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as agreed to with the President and the Board.
BOARD MEMBER DUTIES:
- Attend Board Meetings. (Once a Month)
- Attend Monthly Gatherings.
- Actively participating as a member of the Board of Directors.
- Actively participating in one or more NAMI Pierce County committees.
- Participating in NAMIWalk and other fundraising activities.
- Working in good faith in partnership with other Board members, other members, staff, and outside individuals or organizations to achieve common goals.
- Being an effective spokesperson for NAMI Pierce County.
- Acting in accordance with the NAMI Pierce County Bylaws and NAMI Pierce County Board of Directors Policies.
How To Apply
Please email our Program Coordinator, Bre Johnson with a short introduction, your resume and/or a summary of your experience. Also, please tell us what interests you about the position. We look forward to meeting with you.