Biomedical: Office Assistant
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by American Red Cross, Mid-Michigan Chapter
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1800 East Grand River Avenue
Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S. Work with our blood services team to help them with administrative tasks, so that we can help save lives. Apply by going to redcross.org and clicking on volunteer.
- Communicate with volunteers.
- Engaging in light duties, typing, filling, data entry, answering telephone, and taking messages.
- Performing with office administration in assisting preparation of mailing, course material packaging to Red Cross departments
- Willingness to engage with employees and volunteers.
- Previous office experience is a plus.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.