1901 E. 4th St.
EncoreOC Fellowship Program
OneOC is proud to offer EncoreOC Fellowships throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Fellow, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Company Background: OneOC - EncoreOC Fellowship Program with Jamboree Housing Corporation, Irvine
The mission of Jamboree Housing Corporation is to deliver high-quality, affordable housing, and services that transform lives and strengthen communities.
Term of Volunteer Service: September 2017 through December 2017
Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
Wage: This is a volunteer opportunity
Position: EncoreOC Fellows are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional background. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply, and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
· Administrative Support: The Fellow will work closely with JHC’s asset management team to complete recurring and ad hoc projects. Tasks may include electronic filing, data input, and report mailings (hard copy and electronic), among others. Goal: To build a strong, supportive foundation that will allow the asset management team to meet JHC’s mission.
· Administrative Services
· Customer Service
· Document Management
· Microsoft Office (Proficient in Excel)
· Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
· Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
· Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Fellow, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
· Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
· Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How to Apply:
You may also apply directly to the EncoreOC Fellowship by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit to Abby Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org