Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The operations manager will be working with the management team. The position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
We Are looking for lead team partner with the drive to transform ideas into sustainable value. we are seeking individuals who have a demonstrated ability to achieve results as well as the passion to put that experience to work to lead activities and support the team to achieve excellence.
- Be passionate about conservation, nature, and have an interest in promoting and engaging diverse communities
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization's mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- International Volunteers