Writer - We Will Succeed if We are Able to Communicate Our Message
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Sea Save Foundation
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
22603 Pacific Coast Highway
We need a volunteer who can communicate our message. Powerful writing is essential to our mission. We need a team player who can take our concepts and ideas and weave them into compelling text. We are looking for someone who can understand and can articulate our ideas, strategy, mission and do it in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will work primarily with our director and also with our project managers and to help us with public relations.
Press releases, newsletter and social media announcements, web content, blogs are a few of the needs we currently have. The ideal candidate for this position works collaboratively and can speak with our Sea Save voice in the media. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call (310) 458-1020.
- Write copy for printed and online marketing and educational materials
- Research and write content for press releases and social media posts
- Excellent writing and communication skills (bilingual a plus)
- Organizational and project management skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Interested in political, economic, environmental, and social issues
- International Volunteers