Administrative Support Specialist (Volunteer)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Refugee Resource Center of Iowa
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The position provides clerical support to the operations of Refugee Resource Center.
Responsibilities may be execued on site or remotely.
- Development and maintenance of a database and system to track clients served, case information, volunteers and other trackable information for the Center.
- Entering client information into a database.
- Running reports and making regular adjustments to systems and forms.
- Assist with email and phone responses to inquiries from clients.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer and data entry. Ability and commitment to keep client information secure and confidential. Strong ability to work independently and communicate effectively. Knowledge of Google Apps, particularly Google Forms an asset.
Education: No minimum education requirement
Note: All volunteers are subject to a backgound check.
How To Apply
Please submit resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.