- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Eternal Life Organization International Ministries
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
plot 644, nsereko gregory rd
The Research Assistant will provide research and administrative support to program staff and general office daily operations under direct supervision of the Office Manager.
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Perform a wide variety of research field work preparation tasks i.e., make detailed observations, enter data in Excel format, assist in analyzing data and collect supporting documents or literature from internet and other sources for interpreting results.
- Provide assistance in reviewing documents for accuracy as well as writing reports, summaries, protocols and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist in the process of building collaboration with other partner institutions, i.e., maintain and update contact lists of implementing and research partners, other key stakeholders and consultants, keep confidentiality of files on projects.
- Contribute to the overall research process of preparing technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses by identifying current scientific literature as assigned by the Program staff.
- Coordinate with partners on program related activities.
- Prepare correspondence, letters, meeting minutes and other communication as appropriate.
- Organize hard copy and electronic filing systems and retrieve files.
Support staff in project-based work as assigned.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Kindly go to our website ( www.eloiministries.org) under the categories page, you will find Volunteer with us link, click on it and it will provide you with optional pages which have a downloadable application form on each one or contact the Executive director directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com