A few hours per month
Project Salvador is seeking an energetic and creative volunteer who can help with administrative tasks. All work is done remotely. Volunteer must have access to a computer and the internet.
Volunteer commitment is flexible. Volunteer can work on a one-time project or ongoing.
This is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in international development, non-profit work, or need more experience for the work world. Volunteers will be supervised by a board member with over ten years experience in program management, government and non-profit work, policy and social work.
- Update quarterly newsletter (based on a template)
- Draft emails and letters
- Create social media postings (based on a template)
- Basic research on possible donors
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Internet research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Google drive
Desired but not required:
- Mail merge
- Canva or similar software
- Basic Spanish writing and translation skills
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please email your resume and availability.
If you have questions about the opportunity please send us an email!