Looking for Volunteers for a Company Event
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Assisted Home Health and Hospice Foundation
Times of day
A few hours per month
Assisted Home Health and Hospice is looking for six (6) volunteers to assist with activities and one (1) volunteer runner to report directly to the Executive Director for an Employee Appreciation Party taking part on August 25th, 2018. We are looking for energetic and engaging volunteers to assist in managing two games at a time, enforcing rules, and declaring winners. An ideal volunteer will have experience working events and have customer service experience.
Volunteer Responsibilities include:
· Assisting with check-in
· Setting up games and activity areas
· Managing assigned games
· Enforcing game rules
· Declaring winners
· Reporting any complaints and/or comments to the Executive Director and/ or the volunteer runner
Volunteer Runner Responsibilities:
· Perform all tasks assigned by the Executive Director
· Collect any comments or complaints addressed to the volunteers
· Communicate effectively with the Executive Director, other volunteers, and attendees
This event will be held in Malibu, so all volunteers must be able to supply their own means of transportation to the event. 4 volunteers are needed from 4pm-11 pm, and 3 volunteers are needed from 4:30pm-11:30pm.This event is going to serve a large number of attendees, and all volunteers will need to be engaging and active with crowds. The most important thing to remember is for the volunteers to have fun working this event, so that the participants can enjoy the evening.
*All volunteers will receive a complimentary dinner and non-alcoholic beverages of their choosing during the event.