Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This position connects animals to their forever homes. Volunteers report to the appropriate regions Assistant and Lead Adoption Coordinator.
Schedule and time commitment:
· Application Screeners: 1-2 hours a day on the weekend. Can be done from home. Must have Internet access. Can be done at any hour of the day.
· Events: 4 hours a day on the weekend.
· This is an ongoing opportunity.
Location of work: Remote, from home and/or weekend events.
· Application Screeners:
- Interview prospective adopters and assess suitability
· Work closely and effectively with Adoption Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator
· Estimate and input hours when requested
- Help set up and tear down the event, work with the public to encourage them to adopt, foster, volunteer, or donate to Louie’s Legacy. Advocate for the organization.
· Experience in Microsoft Excel and/or other spreadsheet software
· Accurate data entry skills
· Detail-oriented and organized
Physical requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, move and set up bulky items.