Mentor an inspiring female leader with Wedu, from anywhere in the world!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Wedu Global
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Only 10% of world leaders are women. Let’s change that.
Join Wedu by mentoring a Rising Star - these are inspiring women from Asia who have been selected for Wedu’s Leadership Development Program because of their demonstrated leadership potential and commitment to social change.
What does being a Wedu Mentor entail?
- Virtual mentoring from anywhere in the world
- Commitment of 3-6 hours per month over a minimum of 8 months
- Open to individuals from all sectors, cultures and parts of the world (English proficiency required)
- Dedication to supporting a Rising Star's soft skill leadership development and guiding her to reach her personal & professional goals
- One-on-one matching, online mentorship materials and dedicated Wedu team support throughout the entire process
Next application deadline is Monday, April 16 to start mentoring right away!*
More information and link to apply here.
*Technically, we accept applications year-round, but we are looking for volunteers who are available to start mentoring soon!
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please visit Wedu's website to view additional information and requirements about being a Mentor with Wedu. For those who are interested, please proceed by clicking the apply button at the bottom of the page; once you've submitted your application, someone at Wedu will be in touch with you shortly to schedule a 30-45 minute interview!