NRT's 45th Harvest and Craft Fair
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Natural Resources Trust of Easton, Inc.
Times of day
A few hours per week
307 Main Street
Natural Resources Trust of Easton is seeking volunteers for NRT's 45th Harvest and Craft Fair on Sunday, September 30th, 2018. Volunteer shifts start at 2 hours and can be longer, depending on the interest of the volunteer. There are a wide variety of tasks available. Students 15 years or older can use volunteer hours as service hours if they make arrangements with NRT in advance. Children under the age of 15 can also use their hours but must be accompanied during the shift by a parent or adult guardian.
The NRT's Harvest and Craft Fair is the NRT's largest fundraiser of the year. All proceeds from the fair are used to directly support the operation of Sheep Pasture's animal areas, trails, and conservation property, as well as other activities that support the mission of the NRT.
The fair is rain or shine, so join us for great activities all day! Come enjoy great food, local crafters, & entertainment!
Some highlights for the 2018 Harvest Fair include:
- Alpacas from Kave Rock Alpacas!
- Children's fun with the Toe Jam Puppet Band!
- Fabulous food from local restaurants, including The Farmer's Daughter and Rosemary Fresh!
- Family fun, including face painting, pony rides, and pumpkin decorating!
- Children's play area with free outdoor games
- The NE Revolution Soccer's street team, The Battalion, with games and giveaways!
- All-American music with Rowdies of the Meadow, Craig Goldberg, and American Beauties!
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Please note: Dogs or pets of any kind are not permitted on the fair grounds the day of the event. Service animals are welcome on site.
For more information, please visit our event page here: https://www.nrtofeaston.org/harvest--craft-fair.html
How To Apply
Shift signups for this event begin August 28th. Please email email@example.com or call the NRT office at 508-238-6049.