Young Professionals Council to Support Children and Schools in NYC!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Partnership with Children
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
299 Broadway, Suite 1300
We are currently recruiting members for our Young Professionals Council!
Nearly half of all children in New York state have experienced at least one or more types of serious childhood trauma. Partnership with Children's social workers serve 13,000 NYC students across all five boroughs each day to help prevent and mitigate the negative effects that trauma and toxic stress can have on children's mental and physical health and on their ability to reach their full potential.
As we focus on further supporting our high school students, we are looking for young, passionate New York City professionals to advocate for, and strengthen our programs that help high school-age yough define and achieve their own success.
If you can answer YES to these questions you may be the perfect fit!
- Are you between the ages of 25 and 40?
- Willing to commit a year to helping teenagers navigate the challenges of high school?
- Enjoy networking with fellow philanthropic young professionals from NYC’s top industries?
- Appreciate the impact that supportive adults like teachers, coaches, mentors, and/or guidance counselors had on your life?
- Would like an opportunity to leverage your personal and professional experiences to have an impact locally?
We look forward to working with you soon!
How To Apply
To register please complete the form at https://partnershipwithchildren.org/volunteer-opportunities.