Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This is a social enterprise program in organic production: vegetables and compost. It is focused on young people with socio-economic difficulties. They work to provide skills and competences to youngsters between 16 and 21 years old to enable them to access the employment market. These young people have usually finished a treatment with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
The objectives of the project are:
- To encourage socialization and integration of young people with social integration difficulties.
- To train youngsters on specific tasks and the acquisition of work habits.
- To provide them with tools so they can develop skills, responsibility and autonomy.
- To sell the produce. - To distribute benefits equitably among participants.
International volunteers will work together with the beneficiaries of the project, maintaining the vegetable garden, producing organic food, creating new plants and helping in activities related to the agriculture process.
Duration of the project: Minimum stay of 3 months is recommended so that volunteers can get involved in local projects, adapt to the new culture and feel the impact of their work.
More information and other long-term projects in Argentina: http://cadip.org/volunteering-in-argentina
Volunteering Worldwide: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To submit application please go to our website http://cadip.org