Donor Engagement & Fundraising Director - CSI Domestic and Global Programs (Based in Dallas, TX)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Childbirth Survival International (CSI)
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
CSI Dallas Texas Office
Childbirth Survival International (CSI), a global grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit is seeking an experienced Donor Engagement and Fundraising Director to join the team.
CSI works in USA specifically in Baltimore, Maryland and Dallas, Texas; and in five sub-Saharan African countries - Tanzania, Somalia, Uganda, Nigeria, and Ghana. CSI's low-cost quality evidence-based interventions benefit: women, children, adolescents, and youth in underserved communities, saving lives and transforming communities.
The primary responsibility for this position is to establish donor engagement, strengthen CSI-donor relationships, and raise funds needed to continue the implementation of CSI's popular programs and interventions such as: Girl Talk, Girl Power; Save Mothers of Africa; Keeping Youth Healthy, Alive, Informed; Free Cervical Cancer Screening and Treatment; Children's Education; Scholarships for Youth; and more.
Additional experience and qualifications needed for this position:
- Budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Donation Drives, Communications and Marketing, and Advocacy
- Public Speaking and Community Engagement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications and ability to maintain a high volume of account data in a timely and accurate manner
- Highly effective organizational, multitasking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Willing and able to travel extensively within the Dallas metro area. Must have valid driver’s license, auto insurance and personal vehicle or other reasonable form of transportation
The position is based at the CSI Dallas, Texas office and reports to the CSI Dallas Executive Director.
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
Complete CSI Volunteer application online, submit your resume/CV, cover letter include track record of fundraising goals achieved, and three references.
Link to online application: https://childbirthsurvivalinternational.org/csi-volunteer-online-application.