A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
We are looking for a strategic individual who can help us champion our cause! Ambassadors for Sustained Health (www.weareASH.org) is a young, volunteer-run non-profit. We're growing at a steady pace and we'd love to bring someone on to inspire our supporters.
Broaden your communications experience through new and familiar platforms and channels you know and love.
Help direct the visual branding of a small but growing organization.
Work with a team of passionate and supportive individuals.
Utilize your communication and PR skills for good, showcasing your talents to a growing international audience.
- Lead the communications team to share ASH's vision through social media, newsletters, and other channels
- Join ASH's Core Team of Directors to collaborate on crafting campaigns, fundraisers, etc.
- Strategize donor communications through creative and effective story-telling and stats
- Find new ways to spread the cause through PR opportunities
- You're a social media pro. You understand the importance of branding, and your social media is curated to show your best but authentic self. You’re brilliant with the strategic use of photos, status updates and engagement to gain likes and comments. Social media experience in a professional setting preferred but not required.
- You're forward-thinking and ambitious. You're always thinking two steps ahead, and can develop creative strategies to propel ASH forward. You're not afraid to take risks or face challenges head-on.
- You work well independently and in teams. You're a self-starter with strong self-management skills, but you also appreciate the value of collaboration.
- You are passionate about global health and ASH's mission. You're interested in international development, global health, or you're willing to learn. You just want to be part of something good.
- You have your schedule down. You're a planner, and your schedule is consistent enough that you'll be able to carve out volunteer time each week. This role requires joining weekly Core Team calls on weekday evenings.
Our organization relies on strong leaders who know how to take initiative and build creative ideas. Volunteers can work remotely from any US city, as long as he/she is a good communicator. We welcome applications from grad students or young professionals looking to build your experience in communications, PR, leadership, or just use your skills to do something good. Fill out the volunteer application if you think you will be a good fit! Please email Volunteer Director Stephanie Ramos at stephanie@weareASH.org with any questions.
How To Apply
Fill out our Volunteer Application! In your application, we welcome links to your personal or professional social media profile if you have one.