Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
We are ThePeaceHub which is the Colombian arm of 'MasterPeace', an award-winning global grassroots, non-profit and non-governmental peace movement that currently exists in more than 45 countries. This is a exceptional chance to be closely involved in a local peace initiative that focuses on supporting social enterprises and has personally experienced how art, music and dance have transformed formerly violent neighbourhoods in Medellín.
From the 8-12 of October, we will organise the 7th annual "MasterPeace Global Bootcamp". In this bootcamp 45 global peace leaders will participate in workshops to improve their skills in leadership, peacebuilding, community work and social entrepreneurship.
What we offer
An amazing chance to contribute to local communities in Medellín, build an international network and get handson experience in the city. Due to budget constraints we are unfortunately unable to pay our volunteers, but we are able to provide food during the bootcamp, the volunteers can therby participate in workshops and meet many inspiring people. We are an officially registered NGO so if you need any approval for certain academic purposes, we can provide this and we can help find suitable accommodation in the city if you need that.
- Provide assistance to our Events and Logistics Manager and facilitate the transportation and communication of a group of peace leaders at the "MasterPeace Global Bootcamp"
Our ideal candidate
- Interested in peacebuilding processes
- Fluent in English
- Available from the beginning of October
- Is full time availble during the bootcamp and part time before and after the bootcamp
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please attach short motivation and CV to application