Program Coordinator, Education (Kenya)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Institute for Social Advancement
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
276 5th Ave Suite 704
Institute for Social Advancement (ISA) is a 501c3 which aims to bring together bright minds to solve the world's most unique problems. ISA operates in Lesotho, Kenya, and Ethiopia. The organization work in the area of peace education, social entrepreneurship, working with refugees, and teacher development in higher education. We are seeking a Program Coordinator to support our work working with educators throughout Africa. The Program Coordinator will be contributing towards monitoring, evaluating, and documenting a pilot teacher training program at a Business College in Kenya.
Responsibilities for this volunteer role:
- Document the outcome of the 10 weeks program
- Work with ISA team to expand the teacher training programs
- Identify partner university to work with
- Assist on grant proposals
This is an unpaid position, however school credit can be supplied. Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- International Volunteers