If you're a professional with 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance or Strategy and can donate your time and expertise, we'd love to have you join us!
This in person morning collaboration will support a dozen Atlanta nonprofits on key organizational challenges.
Nonprofit organizations don’t always have access to the marketing, HR, technology, or planning resources they need to tackle the issues of their communities. Too many organizations are understaffed, operating on shoestring budgets, and facing challenges that would benefit from targeted subject matter expertise. That’s where you come in!
Speed Consulting pairs professionals with nonprofits for quick, targeted consulting. Think of it like holding "office hours" with a series of nonprofits to help them get answers, brainstorm new ideas, or troubleshoot small-scale challenges. You and a partner will offer 45-minute consultations in your practice to each of three nonprofits.
Sign up here!
Questions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
- Follow the link above to apply
- The deadline to express interest in this event is July 27
- If you're matched with a nonprofit, you'll be expected to commit to a 30-minute webinar on August 15 at 1:00-1:30pm.
- Have a friend or colleague you’d like to bring along? Send them this posting!
- Please note that filling out this survey does not guarantee participation. We match pro bono consultants based on the specific challenges nonprofits submit.