Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Volunteering Can Make Difference In People's Lives.....
HEEALS works with local and international volunteers/ interns, and always welcomes continued support. Whether you have six months or just a few hours or a week, HEEALS has a wide range of project opportunities. We have placements for university interns and professionals, but also for those who would like the opportunity to gain some hands-on experience in grass-root non-profit work.
One basic requirement for a volunteer and intern is that either he or she speaks or write English ,Spanish ,French ,Russian or Hindi. We look for people, who have a keen interest in community development, good team worker, show good initiative, are open-minded and willing to work in a new and challenging environment.
Core Activities for Volunteers and Interns
Following areas where volunteers can assist Heeals.
- Organizing Events, Campaigns, Road Shows
- Implementing Environment Project in Leh-Ladakh & Rajasthan
- Pamphlet & Brochure Making
- Writing press releases, newsletters and other PR materials
- Teaching Street Children across India
- Teach elementary spoken English
- Idealisation and Knowledge Management
- Photography & Movie making
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Be A Part Of Us : Apply NOW!
Candidates who wants to apply for Volunteer ,Gap Year or Internship Please Download our Registration Form at :-http://www.slideshare.net/heealscommunication/volunteer-form-heeals OR
Email us at :- email@example.com
Our Website :- http://heeals.org/volunteer-zone-
Visit Our Volunteer Blog here :- http://volunteerheeals.blogspot.in/
We are looking forward to working with you!!