Building the foundation of our Foundation
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Bridges Training Foundation
Times of day
A few hours per week
110 East Ohio Street
Unlimited opportunities to match your passion and knowledge with our needs! Bridges Training Foundation operates two resource centers in Ellis County that has served over 150 families with more being added daily. We serve a diverse population that has diverse needs. Diverse needs means diverse volunteer opportunities!
How To Apply
- Thrift store on every other Friday and Saturday and need help sorting, pricing and managing the store. Some flexibility as sorting, set up and pricing can take place any day or time.
- Share your talent! Are you passionate about cooking, crafts, painting, gardening??? Any passion can be shared with our clients. Pick a day and time that works for you and come share your passion with our clients. You do not need to be a teacher or have a background working with special needs, just your passion! We will help you share it.
- Volunteer to go in the community and hang out at the movies or bowling. Spending time with someone is a great way to show you care.
- Job coaching, do you know how to work? Shadow someone on their new job and help them get the hang of it until they can be on their own. Independence is an amazing gift.
- Odd jobs are always available! Paint a closet, wash the van, mow the yard.
Call us and we will figure out a way to plug your passion into our need.