Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
466 Lexington Avenue
We are looking for a motivated volunteer to help the Children's Cancer & Blood Foundation develop a short video about our work.
Since its founding in 1952, the Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation (CCBF) has been making a difference in the lives of children -- and families -- impacted by cancer and blood disorders. We support the New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology in three major ways:
• Supporting the comprehensive clinical care of children living with cancer and blood disorders;
• Advancing research to better understand these disorders and develop more effective treatments, and, ultimately, cures;
• Providing fellowship training for pediatricians in the subspecialty of pediatric hematology and oncology.
Purpose/Objective: Create a short video on the work CCBF does that can be used at events.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience with filmmaking.
- Good inter-personal and technical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, knowledge and ability to follow instructions, both verbally and in writing.
Time Commitment: 5-8 hours/week.
Orientation &Training Support Provided: Volunteer Supervisor shall provide orientation and initial volunteer training.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Build your work portfolio
- Help meet an important social need
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a brief note about yourself.