Child Care Orphanage Home
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
VIN’s Orphanage Prograthe right to survival and development of orphaned chm promotes ildren, as part of our Children’s Development Program (link). VIN works with partner orphanages in Nepal and with the help of international volunteers or interns provides the care, support and attention that the children in these institutions desperately need.
Walk the streets of Kathmandu and you will see the children that wander them. Many have left destitute villages to find work in the capital and will end up, child labour in restaurants, hotels and factories. Many of these children are subjected to sexual abuse by their employers. Without care and education, their lives cannot change.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.