Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
Tech Support Team
The Tech Support Team’s mission is to make the tech experience as smooth and effective as possible. We are looking for problem solvers and excellent communicators. There will be opportunities to take initiative and implement solutions, troubleshoot and work with opensource software and more.
The team both supports keeping current systems running and envisioning new solutions for internal operations as well as movement building!
- Answer questions as they arise about the tech platforms we use
- Research and implement solutions
- Develop and update documentation
Ideal Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in tech support
- Strong background and interest in technology
- Comfortable diving into new software platforms (this XKCD comic makes a lot sense to ideal applicants)
- Can commit to 16 plus hours a week, ideally on a fixed schedule
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Don't let not having a specific skill or background stop you from applying we can work with you to find what roles fit your experience and see what you grow into.
- Programming Experience
- Web Development (especially front end)
- DB experience
- Comfortable working with APIs
How To Apply